Lounge Royale is the place to take it easy. Many a evenings have I enjoyed time with my friends over a hot cup of coffee while my friends nursed their drinks.
This is an unforgettable place for me as it is where I had the most dreaded experience of my lifetime. One cold winter evening as the fireplace was lit and all of us warming around it little did we realise that a squirrels nest in the chimney had ignited and had started spreading the flames to the adjoining rafters. In a short while the roof was on fire and all this we realised only when a piece of ripe charcoal fell on my sister-in-laws head. Whoa! we were all on the roof on the chilly winter night dousing the roof with buckets of water and after battling the flames for about 20 minutes did we manage to put out the fire.